Designed for demanding cyclists, the Polar CS600 cycling computer enables you to track the most important data from your training rides with wireless sensors. The CS600 incorporates a comprehensive feature set combining measurements for time, speed, distance, altitude, and incline as well as cadence (with optional sensor). You can prepare a detailed training program with the included Polar ProTrainer 5 software (for Windows). It also comes with the Polar Power Sensor W.I.N.D. wireless transmitter, which offers 2.4 GHz disturbance-free transmission and an aerodynamic design (another version of the CS600 excludes the W.I.N.D. transmitter).
The Polar Power Sensor W.I.N.D. contains different measuring features providing information on how the cyclist works with the bike and allowing you to control the intensity of exercise. The Polar Power Sensor W.I.N.D. gives all information in one device only, combining heart rate monitoring and power output measurement.
Together with the Polar CS600, the Power Output Sensor W.I.N.D. measures the actual, average and maximum power values. With the Power Output Sensor W.I.N.D., you can analyze the L/R balance (balance between left and right foot) and Pedaling Index (shows how evenly the power is distributed during one crankarm rotation). The Power Output Sensor W.I.N.D. also measures cycling speed, distance and cadence. You can easily download the data to the Polar ProTrainer 5 professional training software for further analysis.
- Polar W.I.N.D transmission technology (included): 2.4 GHz coded transmission for disturbance-free connections from wireless speed, cadence and power sensors and WearLink heart rate transmitter.
- Large customizable display showing four separate elements of information. Two timeline trend graphs can be displayed simultaneously providing "at-a-glance" feedback during exercise.
- Smooth and aerodynamic case design made from tough reinforced polycarbonates for maximum durability.
- Polar OwnIndex Fitness Test calculates aerobic fitness (comparable to maximal oxygen uptake, VO2max) providing a reference to base training intensity and measure improvement.
- Target heart rate zones with visual and audible alarms (three each)
- Graphical comparison of heart rate and speed
- Heart rate measurements: maximum of total and each lap, average of total
- Automatic lap recording (up to 99 laps) with exercise date
- Exercise file info page with date and time
- Semi-automatic backlighting
- Water resistance to 10 meters (protects against rain and splashes)
- Polar OwnOptimizer: Shows the status of training load to help you find the perfect balance between training and recovery.
- Cycling Efficiency Index: Improvement in cycling efficiency (your energy expenditure converted into the power that propels the bike forward) indicates improved economy of cycling performance.
- Incline Measurement: Provides uphill or downhill steepness in percentages and grades calculated from altimeter data. Numerical information helps you to track your cycling effort accordingly.
- SpeedPointer: Points out the difference between average speed/pace and actual speed/pace on the display by up/down arrows.
- Estimated Time of Arrival: Set the distance you are going to ride, and your cycling computer calculates the estimated time of arrival based on your cycling speed.
- Polar OwnCal: Shows your energy expenditure during one exercise session as well as your accumulated kilocalories during several exercise sessions. Because the OwnCal tracks both the energy expenditure during one exercise session and the accumulated kilocalories during a longer time e.g. one week, it helps in achieving both short term and long term goals.
- Cycling Economy/Intensity: Enables you to foresee your calorie expenditure and secure sufficient intake on a long ride. This feature is also useful for comparing and analyzing the loads of various training types.